Air Quality Management
AIR QUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE
- Identification of regulations in force
- Identification of your needs via quality and safety audits
- Media analysis in accredited laboratory
- A dedicated sales department
- A unique, fast and efficient customer service to meet your needs (analysis time, interpretation, report modification...)
- Control of an environment
- Control of the work atmosphere
- Atmospheric fallout
|Dust, BTEX, VOC, Metals, Mercaptan, Screening...
||Wood, Benzene, Vinyl Chloride, VOC...
|Dioxins and Furans, PCB, PCB DL...
||Dust, PAH, VOC, CO2, NOX, O2...
WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT
SAMPLING AND ANALYSIS
- Natural waters (surface water, groundwater...)
- Network water
- Marine Waters
- Sewage water
- Bathing water
- Irrigation water
- Swimming pool water
- Aquaculture water
- Instream flow measurements and industrial discharges
- Sewage removal by automatic sampler ISCO 3700 and Hach Lange SD900
- Flow measurement of industrial discharges with the portable Hach Lange flow meter SIGMA 950
- Sampling and measurement in situ
- Measurement of pollution flows in watercourses and discharges
- Evaluation of the performance of wastewater treatment plants ( STEP)
- STEP management and sludge recovery :
- Feasibility study of the valorization of discharges
- Interpretation of results
- Proposal of processing procedures
Waste and soil analysis
- Characterization of household and industrial waste
- Study and advice on the possibilities of waste recovery
- Soil analyses, interpretation and advice for the establishment of landfills
- Leachate Sampling and Analysis
SOIL AND SEWAGE SLUDGE
Characterization of soil pollutants (hydrocarbons, heavy metals, PCBs etc...)
Sewage sludge sampling and analysis
For professionals wishing to promote their establishments, there is a solution: control, analysis and advice.
LEGIONELLA ANALYSES IN NETWORKS
- Sanitary hot water
- Air cooling towers
- Whirlpools, steam baths, spas
- Air conditioning systems
- Fountains and misters
LEGIONELLA TESTING OBJECTIVES
- Obtaining legionella concentrations
- Legionella test results submitted for accreditation
- Perform legionella sampling
- Your legionella results are returned to you within 15 working days
WHO IS AFFECTED BY LEGIONELLOSIS?
- Health care institutions (clinics, hospitals, care facilities...)
- Retirement homes
- Establishments receiving the public
- Hotels, campsites, tourist establishments
- Condominiums, social housing
WHY CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED WATER ANALYSIS?
- This accreditation reaffirms the quality of our general organisation and guarantees the confidence of the results of our laboratory.
- Accreditation makes the results of analyses opposable to third parties and not disputable.
- Interpretation of results
- Analyses carried out according to NF T90-431 and ISO 11731 (1998) (French regulatory method)